Anyone in or around Nashville?

Long time no see! We moved shop, we are down the road a little bit on East Trinity Lane now. We are building a box for one of my DC XL 18's to go in the Exploder. Lol I broke my rear hatch and had to get that welded back together.

Long time no see! We moved shop, we are down the road a little bit on East Trinity Lane now. We are building a box for one of my DC XL 18's to go in the Exploder. Lol I broke my rear hatch and had to get that welded back together.

I haven't been around since mid November. Been on medical leave from work. I got an infection in my elbow that spread and went septic into my bloodstream and almost killed me. My kidneys were shutting down when I got to the hospital. I was in there for eight days and had 2 surgeries, and I had to have home nurse care 3 days a week to care for a wound they had to leave open from where they removed tissue from my elbow. I had what's called a wound VAC attached to it until about 2 weeks ago. It ******. My last day for the home nurse care was yesterday, and I can go back to work Monday.

Good news is, since my insurance required me to not leave the house except for doctor's visits to cover all the home care, I spent time tweaking the tune on my system lol. I got it sounding real good. Too bad my wife's car is very broke down so she has to drive my car until probably tax time. That leaves me driving my severely beaten up beater Mazda truck. It doesn't run very good, but it'll go wherever, so I keep it around for making runs to the dump, and now work lol

It's got 10 year old 6x8 coaxials and a headunit that only picks up 102.9 and tries not to give cds back. And, it has no cage, so it kinda flops around in my dash. I would really love to grab the new active capable Clarion HU for my truck for only $169 at Sonic, but every dollar needs to go to fixing my wife's car so I can get mine back lol.

I haven't been around since mid November. Been on medical leave from work. I got an infection in my elbow that spread and went septic into my bloodstream and almost killed me. My kidneys were shutting down when I got to the hospital. I was in there for eight days and had 2 surgeries, and I had to have home nurse care 3 days a week to care for a wound they had to leave open from where they removed tissue from my elbow. I had what's called a wound VAC attached to it until about 2 weeks ago. It ******. My last day for the home nurse care was yesterday, and I can go back to work Monday.
Good news is, since my insurance required me to not leave the house except for doctor's visits to cover all the home care, I spent time tweaking the tune on my system lol. I got it sounding real good. Too bad my wife's car is very broke down so she has to drive my car until probably tax time. That leaves me driving my severely beaten up beater Mazda truck. It doesn't run very good, but it'll go wherever, so I keep it around for making runs to the dump, and now work lol

It's got 10 year old 6x8 coaxials and a headunit that only picks up 102.9 and tries not to give cds back. And, it has no cage, so it kinda flops around in my dash. I would really love to grab the new active capable Clarion HU for my truck for only $169 at Sonic, but every dollar needs to go to fixing my wife's car so I can get mine back lol.
Wow man, that's terrible. Glad you're getting better, though. I've had some health problems too, but nothing that severe. Good luck with it man.

Wow man, that's terrible. Glad you're getting better, though. I've had some health problems too, but nothing that severe. Good luck with it man.
We're still alive and kickin bro!

You working with Dave again? Last I saw him he was working out of a muffler shop in Madison doing his own installs.

We're still alive and kickin bro!
You working with Dave again? Last I saw him he was working out of a muffler shop in Madison doing his own installs.
No, not yet. I may start working back with him after tax season starts, not sure yet though. He has my Explorer up there now too. And, like I said, we moved. The muffler shop didn't work out. He's also got another new-to-car audio guy that he's teaching some things. He's been helping me build my box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...