Anyone in CT make sub boxes?

Participant count
  • Participants list

kurtfromct
10+ year member

CT
i would like a pretty basic box for my 2006 GMC 2500 crew cab, that goes behind the rear seat and can hold 2 JL 10W0v2 subs. The volume needed for a sealed enclosure is 0.65 ft3, and mounting depth is 4.9 inches. The prices online when you figure shipping in are more then i wanna spend.

heres what i would like the box to look like:

2001-2007 Chevy Crew Cab HD Behind the Seat Sub Box - Car Audio

Subwoofer Box Chevy GMC Crew Cab

2001-2007 Chevy Crew Cab HD Behind the Seat Sub Box - Car Audio

i dont even need it painted or carpeted. just wanna get it built and not spend a lot. thanks

post this in the northeast region and maybe Dave The Box Guy could help...

T-Rex Audio or ACT Audio frequent the forums and specifically the n.e. region, prob could get some help there.

I design enclosures if you are interested. Sorry for the late reply, just joined. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...