Anyone in Chicago O'Hare are?

Id like to meet some people in my area.
Come out to some shows!!!! This Saturday in Valparaiso, IN is a show/comp, I'll be at that one.

There are a lot in the area. Check the Team DOA section over on csco as we post all of them on there. I usually post them here, but don't always remember.

Cookie monster box???

Shit I've been wanting to get up with other serious car audio bros out in the Chicagoland area but all you see out here is bs mainstream stuff. Then I let those guys sit in my jeep and that say they can't handle it

Yes I Know but there isn't too many guys out here that run anything else but kicker, pioneer, mtx etc.. I want to hear some different loud shit

Yes I Know but there isn't too many guys out here that run anything else but kicker, pioneer, mtx etc.. I want to hear some different loud shit
He does a 154 with a single 10....

Come out to some shows, plenty of loud cars. Alsip is usually a very good turnout and lots of demos.

5-5 CarTronixs Valparaiso,IN

5-12 Rockome 2x Meca Arcola,IL

5-19 American TV of Rockford dB Drag / Bass Race Rockford IL

5-20 Bass Addiction MECA/Usaci Hammond IN

5-27 Imagine That Memorial Weekend Show Lindenhurst, IL

6-2 Extreme Customs Oshkosh Wi

6-3 Platinum Car and bike show South Elgin IL

6-3 Sudden Impact Alsip,IL

6-9 American TV Davenport Iowa

6-10 American TV Des Monies Iowa

6-10 Bass Addiction MECA/Usaci Hammond IN

6-24 Defiant Audio Usaci New Lenox, IL

7-8 RPM Sheboygan Wisco

7-22 Defiant Audio Meca/Usaci New Lenox, IL

7-22 Hotwire Electronics Matteson IL

8-12 David Alfaro Memorial show Elgin IL

There ya go guys, a list of pretty much all the shows in our area for the year. Might be some more popping up as well.

If you want more details about a specific show, just ask. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Come out to some shows!!!! This Saturday in Valparaiso, IN is a show/comp, I'll be at that one.
There are a lot in the area. Check the Team DOA section over on csco as we post all of them on there. I usually post them here, but don't always remember.

Cookie monster box???
Thanks for the info. Haha, yes that would be me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...