Anyone heard of this brand?

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Earth
I got a buddy of mine asking to trade my impact or asking gor 100$ for this. But i ve never heard of the brand. Anyone have experience with it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-045204_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920-045204_Messages.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 150
@HondaCRV03 @deez283 @1aespinoza @Popwarhomie @metalheadjoe ive been running it since the next day of the post its actually doing a solid job 👌. I gave him 80 since he didnt offer warranty and it was dirty. (Alcohol took care of it)
Run it.. LOL. Decent amps. Pretty much a Cookie cutter look of the A.Legion amps to me. Ive seen them at Shows installed. They do pretty nice. For $80 bucks.. Its looks like a good deal. Id run it until it burns up..LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Name'sDEEZ
Earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from