• Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participants list
&

<SOLOKOTA>

I PLAN ON RUNNING 3 JL 15W6 SUBS OR 4 12W6 SUBS. I

AM ON A BUDGET SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON A FAIRLY PRICED AMP(500$ OR LESS) TO HAMMER THESE SUBS, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

I have heard nothing of Visonic, and as for Lanzar I have heard mixed reviews..The only good things I have heard about Lanzar are about the Opti drive series. Look around fo rAudiobahn they have some decent amps for pretty good prices.

Mike

Originally posted by :I PLAN ON RUNNING 3 JL 15W6 SUBS OR 4 12W6 SUBS. I

AM ON A BUDGET SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON A FAIRLY PRICED AMP(500$ OR LESS) TO HAMMER THESE SUBS, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!
First off, relax with the capslock.

I have a Lanzar 1200D, installed it a couple of days ago and it is nice so far. Running it at 1 ohm to 2 audiobahns and they sound nice. I don't know about their reliability though, I've heared mixed reviews.

I am a dealer and I have just stopped retailing the Lanzar Vibe series because they have let my customers down. the are not at all good for bass as they cut out. But the Lanzar Vibe 1200D is a good amp and does give good power but I have had a few go down on me. I have replaced these with Audiobahn amps that are very good. As for the Lanzar Opti-Drive series well they are some of the best amps out there and cannot be matched for quality and accurate power. Go with Lanzar Opti-Drive 2000.1D or Audiobahn A2001D and they will make your subs pound

unfortunately i cannot i cannot agree with the others i am an installer and i have never had a problem with the lanzar 1200 D but the audiobahn **** literally try the cadence a7 or the DEI 1400 D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.