Anyone have experience with the DSR1

Participant count
  • Participant list

psylo535
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
tampa,fl.
Just put a dsr1 in my tacoma with factory head unit and have been fighting harshness or distortion. I've tried everyhing I can think of and Rockford was no help. System is morel tempo ultra 6x9 run active with an arc audio x2 600.4. My sub amp is a rockford 1200.1 with a pair of sunsown sd4 subs. Truck is an 18 tacoma factory entune (non jbl) head unit. I have no idea where to set the trim level in relation to the amp gain. I have the gain on the tweeter at zero and the mids are almost at zero. Could anyone give me some tuning advice. Also if there is anyone in the Tampa area that knows how to do a proper tune I would happily pay for some good help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.