Anyone else have boston NX67s?

BMG
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
here
Anyone here have/had these? know much of anything about them?

How do they rate for their cost?($120 /pair)

I have them already, but have a chance to get rid of them for 20$ profit(just have to put them into the persons car, which is not an issue to me). Soon as i have my speaker wiring problem figured out theyll have an Alpine 9811 powering them and hopefully soon after ill be able to afford a separate amp to power them to their potential.

If you already have them why take them out and put them in someone elses car to make $20 and they buy some more. Just stick with the ones you got and let the other person go get their own.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.