Northeast Region Anyone around the Rochester (NY) Area able to recone?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

illistillusion

ny
I have a fi btl that needs to be reconed, didn't want to send it in and wait a month to get it back... but I can't find any other local places that can do it.. If anyone can do it, (and do a good job) I will gladly drive to wherever you are located and pay you to do it. Send me a message, ty!

yea im only 45mins outta Rochester but I don't install other companys kits. reason being I cant be held if the woofer fail because of poor quality parts. if you want it built and with a 90 day warrenty with a lot better part let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yea im only 45mins outta Rochester but I don't install other companys kits. reason being I cant be held if the woofer fail because of poor quality parts. if you want it built and with a 90 day warrenty with a lot better part let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
shoot me a pm with a price and how long it will take you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.