Anybody know what trim ring will work for the clarion drx9255 head unit,If you can't get original one

Participant count
  • Participant list

masterblaster1

CarAudio.com Recruit
Manitoba
Hi, I am wondering what compatible trim rings will work for the clarion drx9255 head unit. I can imagine there must be other clarion drx decks or clarion drz9255 or mabe even other after market trim rings that I can be schooled on that will work for it. Also if someone actually has one they want to sell,I will just buy it from you. Thanks

Look at the Metra brand. They have universal 1/4" trim rings. You could also take the radio or the measurements/photo to the local best buy audio shop to see if they have one. Just a suggestion.

Hi, Thanks for chiming in , any idea is better than nothing, I will check those options out. Still, if anybody has a clarion drx9255 trim ring, I will buy it from you ,Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.