Any recommended audio equipment?!

Participant count
  • Participant list
crossover on the amp left wide, thats the low pass filter, your head unit already has the low pass filter set.
Also this, try to put the subwoofer as close ot the rear trunk lid as possible, 4 inches away from it Or face it up firing the trunk lid. Keep it on the left passenger side instead of right.
I've tried messing with it a bit, nothing seemed to work that well. I tried facing the seats, facing the wall of the trunk, facing the lid of the trunk, up against the trunk lid, still no luck. I don't know exactly what I'm doing or else I feel I'd have better luck. I don't wanna do anything that will screw it up, I'm just not confident in my tuning abilities. I wish you lived near me I'd just have you do it haha

I've tried messing with it a bit, nothing seemed to work that well. I tried facing the seats, facing the wall of the trunk, facing the lid of the trunk, up against the trunk lid, still no luck. I don't know exactly what I'm doing or else I feel I'd have better luck. I don't wanna do anything that will screw it up, I'm just not confident in my tuning abilities. I wish you lived near me I'd just have you do it haha
Make a thread calling out PA members, maybe someone on here can take a look. If you have facebook, look up PA local car audio classifieds groups/pages/communities, there should be local guys there that can help too.

Make a thread calling out PA members, maybe someone on here can take a look. If you have facebook, look up PA local car audio classifieds groups/pages/communities, there should be local guys there that can help too.
Yeah true I could do that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.