Any private installers near Seattle?

mlo
10+ year member

USA
Looking for someone qualified and honest to work on vehicle at my location. Sort of turned off to the big chains and even smaller shops I have chatted with. Please pm if interested.

For starters I would like to talk to someone that understands the science and proper application of modern sound deadening materials. I just went through a very bad install by a local shop and cannot bear to have anyone else hack on a nice well kept vehicle.

i've done 5+ installs with his subs, including my own car.

i can install, show u some work, but you'd have to travel.

Terra probably would be of better service u want to stay local.

Alex (Terra) is probably your best bet if you are going to go very complicated. I can do most stuff but I am not all that willing to touch someone else's car if I have to tear it apart. Lack of insurance scares me

I'm about to pick up a 2003 GMC Yukon Denali XL and want to put a new system in it.

New head unit, door speakers, subs in the back. Willing to pay some upfront for advice on what/where to buy and then for labor (and misc parts) for install.

Looking to spend in the $3-4k range to complete the project. I just got back from spending some time at a big name place and their prices are insane. I appreciate that good work costs real money - but this place was jerking me around.

Message me (or better email at com dot gmail at xaxxon backwards) and let me know if you'd be interested in doing this for me. Actually I'd love to help and learn what's going on.

Thanks!

Zac

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a local area mobile service we do car audio installation as well as video, remote start systems, alarms, marine application - pretty much whatever. With over 15 years experience and previous stores before my car accident, we can help you out. Much better prices than the big stores - please see seattle12volt.net for a quote and see some of my work - also see our Facebook fan page for more pics (link on the web site).

Thanks,

Adam Merry Christmas!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...