Northwest Region any locals need custom busbars/ battery terminals?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

dextermoped
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FoCO, CO
Was bored at work so I made some battery terminals with 6 - 2/0 gauge terminals

SU1HMDAwNzcuanBn.jpg

Took my back battery wiring from this

SU1HMDAwNzYuanBn.jpg

to this

SU1HMDAwNzguanBn.jpg

Made out of aluminum 1" thick. I'm bored at work and needed something to do, but now that my project is over I wouldn't mind taking on a few others. Just shoot my your design and I'll probably make it sometime.

Stevew007 told me I should make some 2-1/0 inputs for amps. If I have to set up the CNC machine for this i'll probably pop out more than a few.

If I had to charge it'd be around $5 or $10 an hour depending on design, Prices are cheap since I'm getting the aluminum from scrap and i'm machining this on my own time.

I would open it up to everyone if I had free access to the CNC machine all the time, but if my bosses saw me in the machine shop all the time they'd think I didnt have enough work and pile it on.

hello there.. sadly i do not see the pictures. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i would have wanted to see the battery terminals you made. i hope this is just my connection and i could see it when i come back. hoping to read more updates soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.