any good shops in south carolina?

Does custom car stereo sell rims also? I need a shop that will do a good job at balancing some 26's. I also need an alarm installed thats not a halfass job, tint, and some other small things done. Someone did recommend custom car stereo for the alarm and said they do good work but Im not sure what other types of work they do, if anything else. Can someone recommend a good shop for balancing 26's?

in columbia i would recommend norton's car audio they do excellent work for a modest price if your willing to travel a little bit mapquest edgefield sc there is a small shop there called edgefield electronics that do excellent work and can get nething from jensen to kicker and cerwin vega to boss and have the best prices around almost promise you that and they are easy to find directly across the road from the McDonalds on augusta rd. call 8036370044 or 803 480 3817 to set up an appt. or to get more directions owner is kathy pruitt installer is chris.

goose creek is a few miles from charleston there is an ass of shops down there for all of your needs. most of these guys are bout an hour or two from there in columbia sc. im bout 20 minutes from augusta ga.

ok.....sound masters is great if u want diversity and some good customer service john is a great guy i have been shopping with him for years....as for best product....u need to get hooked up with Walt Johnson at stereo video city in Andrews....about an hour from Sumter......he is and authorized sundown dealer and SUNDOWN FTW not knocking American bass they have decent product if u can stay above and beyond 1ohm...sundown audio FTW Walt Johnson FTW

Car Stereo Plus is the best please in town! I am from Sumter but in the Air Force located in AK (don't ever come here if you are into cars!) i have known James and Dedi for 8 years or so and they are the most honest in town! So check them out and no one has mentioned them so there you go!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...