Southwest Region Any good shops in scottsdale , az

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Plenty. Soundwerks on Bell, Handcrafted Chandler/ Gilbert, Stereo Joe in Glendale is a friend, Unique Car Audio in Gilbert,
Thanks ended up going to soundwerks on bell, cool people and quality work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im new to car audio but have a 2016 jeep wrangler 4 door and am building a system for it. So far ive bought a kenwood dnn992 headunit, four polk audio 6.5s for factory locations, three polk audio 12s, polk audio 1200 watt mono amp for subs, polk audio 200x4 amp for the 6.5s. Plan on having custom sealed box built. I also have fosgate amp kits.

Is there anything else i need like a audio controll epicenter etc to make the most of my sounds.

Any electrical upgrades?

If not, big 3 is a must, stock battery with a better one and possibly a HO alt.

Oh btw, like Polk much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Any electrical upgrades?
If not, big 3 is a must, stock battery with a better one and possibly a HO alt.

Oh btw, like Polk much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I havent done that stuff but will. Chose polk because marine certified plus the installer told me the amps are good so decided to just buy all polk lol. I had bought a dsp by audio controll but they told me it wasnt needed so to return it.

I havent done that stuff but will. Chose polk because marine certified plus the installer told me the amps are good so decided to just buy all polk lol. I had bought a dsp by audio controll but they told me it wasnt needed so to return it.

Ah just wondered. Recently switched to Polk myself. in mah sig...

May not NEED a DSP but it is a good idea. It will allow for better imaging and more detailed sound.

You'll want them to spend the most time deadening and eliminating as much road noise as possible.

No need for an epicenter or anything like that.

Hit up John Kuthe for DSP install AND how to turn it on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

May not NEED a DSP but it is a good idea. It will allow for better imaging and more detailed sound.You'll want them to spend the most time deadening and eliminating as much road noise as possible.

No need for an epicenter or anything like that.
Is this dsp any good? I had it but sent it back because installer said it wasnt needed, if needed ill order it again.
d76cec5cfb6f24e94ba37172febec239.png

Its mine but i honestly dont know what im doing. Last system i built was 20 something years ago in highschool and since then the brands etc have changed allot since then, **** i feel old now lol.

Anyway i told him i thought we needed good crossover or dsp as the ones built in amps arent that great and he said the technology has improved allot and the dsp wasnt really needed anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.