Any good audio shops in knoxville?

:mad:OH MY GOD:verymad: - I cannot tell you enough to stay the hell away from 12 Gauge Audio on New Nashville Highway in Smyrna, Tennessee. These little dipshits are nothing but little hacks! I wouldn't trust them putting a transister radio on a bicycle! The one little mouthy punk, "Bobby" is the worst of em! Go anywhere, go anyplace, but stay the hell away from 12 gauge audio. Unless you truly don't give a **** about your car! They fried the electrical system in my girlfriends car. The dealership wants over $1,500 to fix what this "Bobby" ****ed up. I'm after em myself NOW! BUT go anywhere else but to these guys!
Really first time hearing anything really bad from them but not like I no shop well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I quick call to each shop should help you weed out the outdated ones. Good luck. Do come back with updates and pictures if you please.
https://audiolegion.com/collections/all I grabbed some rcas for the delta 😂
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...

About this thread

hitman34608

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
hitman34608
Knoxville,TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date