Any good audio shops in knoxville?

:mad:OH MY GOD:verymad: - I cannot tell you enough to stay the hell away from 12 Gauge Audio on New Nashville Highway in Smyrna, Tennessee. These little dipshits are nothing but little hacks! I wouldn't trust them putting a transister radio on a bicycle! The one little mouthy punk, "Bobby" is the worst of em! Go anywhere, go anyplace, but stay the hell away from 12 gauge audio. Unless you truly don't give a **** about your car! They fried the electrical system in my girlfriends car. The dealership wants over $1,500 to fix what this "Bobby" ****ed up. I'm after em myself NOW! BUT go anywhere else but to these guys!
Really first time hearing anything really bad from them but not like I no shop well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...