Anti-theft. anti-steal, anti-anything..

gstokes

FÜKENGRUVEN
You may have seen them in at a business or office used on high dollar computer equipment, small diameter high-strength braided stainless cables that are used to physically secure electronics equipment and these same cables are small enough to be used on a head-unit, amplifier/s, crossover, even component speakers and subwoofers or the entire enclosure, the possibilities are endless and when combined with a 2-way paging alarm/engine disable device you'd be able to sleep pretty soundly and not have to worry about the quick smash and grab, not going to happen with cable-locks. Most equipment without a secure location to attach the lock will require a small diameter hole through a beefy section of the equipment like the heatsink, running the cable through sheet metal would not offer as much resistance but still 1000x better than just an alarm.

Through bolting the equipment to a rack has been well documented already and works great if the amp rack is also secured, get creative with these cable locks and they will serve you well..

Google "computer cable lock", cheers..

as corny as this sounds ive had a friend use it.... well the crooks got pissed and dremeled out the whole section including his heating and cooling section and took it all... and besides that theyd just clip the wires, think about it the are gonna have wire cutters, if it will go through zero ga i can almost assure you it will cut the braided security wire....

its simple you dont want to be robbed dont showboat... remember 90% of the time its somebody you knew/know.... and around here if they cant get it they will put your ride in neutral and push it down the block a couple houses so they can take it or take the whole car...

multiple layers of security is my thing, it won't be a simple smash n grab and that's what 99% of all thieves do, then there's always that 1 thief who watched too many CSI shows and will plan a heist down to the last detail, i got something for him too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as corny as this sounds ive had a friend use it.... well the crooks got pissed and dremeled out the whole section including his heating and cooling section and took it all... and besides that theyd just clip the wires, think about it the are gonna have wire cutters, if it will go through zero ga i can almost assure you it will cut the braided security wire....
its simple you dont want to be robbed dont showboat... remember 90% of the time its somebody you knew/know.... and around here if they cant get it they will put your ride in neutral and push it down the block a couple houses so they can take it or take the whole car...
Exactly^^^^

I mount things to the car/truck and use security screws , if they decide to push the truck , blam!

If someone wants your stuff bad enough they're going to take it. Luckily most thieves look for the low hanging fruit and if you make things difficult they'll move along to easier targets.

If I lived in a ****** area I'd get a big old rattlesnake and put him in a really expensive looking briefcase and leave it on the passenger seat. Every day I'd put on rinocerous hide jacket, gloves, and a motorcycle helmet, open the briefcase and beat it with an antenna until it learned to just immediately strike when the lid opened.

If someone wants your stuff bad enough they're going to take it. Luckily most thieves look for the low hanging fruit and if you make things difficult they'll move along to easier targets.
If I lived in a ****** area I'd get a big old rattlesnake and put him in a really expensive looking briefcase and leave it on the passenger seat. Every day I'd put on rinocerous hide jacket, gloves, and a motorcycle helmet, open the briefcase and beat it with an antenna until it learned to just immediately strike when the lid opened.
That sounds so mean =/

Lmao thatd be fucked up to run into!

wow great idea,, only wish i had them around hear.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gstokes

FÜKENGRUVEN
gstokes
Beaverton, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from