Anti-Prohibition Patrol Unit seeks Audio Sponsor

Participant count
  • Participants list
Hello I am ChiefChaz from ChiefChaz.com. I am a civil rights activist, marijuana legalization activist and retired 15 year veteran police officer and police chief. If you look at my web site you will see the promo car I am seeking sponsorship for. This car will receive nationwide attention (it already has, as well as my web page) the other car we built is going to be in high times magazine next month. All I am in need of now is a sound system and DVD screens for back seat and neon green lights on the under carriage. The car will be traveling all over the state and country to rallies, protests etc. If you are interested in sponsoring, your business name and address can be placed across the back window of the car. Please contact me at 817-800-9716 if your interested. We have SEVERAL DFW area businesses that have sponsored our cars and we have been supported by The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana laws, a World Wide Civil Rights and Legalization movement organization and LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) another world wide organization. Your advertisement will be seen by numerous media outlets, television and paper, as well as a large and growing amount of supporters for this cause. Basically you would have a rolling billboard driving around Texas.

Attached is a graph of what the car will look like after it gets out of the vinyl shop tomorrow.

If your interested please contact me at 817-800-9716 or at Chaz at ChiefChaz dot com

Thanks

Chief

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ChiefChaz

ChiefChaz
Fort Worth Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies