Amps for sale (local Portland OR area)

Caraudiopro1984

Senior VIP Member
Let's try this again!!

Got into a bind need to get rid of these amps I've been collecting. Going cheap!!!

Local Portland,OR area sales only, just set up paypal(5/16) and can now ship:)

PG XS6600 660watt RMS 6ch $100

PG RSD 300/4 300watt RMS 4ch $50

Alpine MRV-T505 500watt RMS 2ch $SOLD

Xtant 4.4 400watt RMS 4ch $120

PPI PC4400.2 400watts RMS 4ch $100

Eclipse PA5422 480watt RMS 4ch $SOLD

Do some research all this stuff is high or higher end gear. Everything works as it should and I can test in front of you so you know it does too.

PACKAGE DEAL $400 takes it all. I do have a lot nore pictures I can email or send if wanted.

You can email me (caraudiopro82984@yahoo.com) or PM me if you wanna set up a time to check any of them out.

ED12E241-96DB-45C5-BA4C-68BFF031D115_zpsoums3hx7.jpg

944F60B4-AD41-4432-A614-3002AE637BBB_zpsgqqspj0g.jpg

ED5F3AA0-5C3A-4DFE-84FD-F4D03354D295_zps4rycprpb.jpg

059CA387-031D-4F5D-B581-E7E613BB627B_zpsj54an0ol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly you can send me money +shipping any way you want and I'll send the amp but I don't have any references on here, I usually only sell on Craigslist or Offerup. I wouldn't send a random guy money in hopes so I don't expect anyone else to, once I get some sales on here with references it might be a different story.

Honestly you can send me money +shipping any way you want and I'll send the amp but I don't have any references on here, I usually only sell on Craigslist or Offerup. I wouldn't send a random guy money in hopes so I don't expect anyone else to, once I get some sales on here with references it might be a different story.
Only way to do that is to get paypal and make a sale. Like the eclipse amp

@ The Camry, so you're willing to meet up with OP and ship to whomever? Im very interested in that Phoenix Gold amp, but Im too far away to pickup
Yea. as long as shipping is paid of course. Im not going out of my pocket obviously >.> other than meeting up with the guy. If different people on here want to make claims on the diff amps and paypal me the funds. Ill get them all at the same time. Not sure im about meeting up with him more than once. Ive got references on here and a few on Diyma if thats any concern.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Sorry guys I just don't have anyway to take payment, The Camry where you located?
salem

Yea. as long as shipping is paid of course. Im not going out of my pocket obviously >.> other than meeting up with the guy. If different people on here want to make claims on the diff amps and paypal me the funds. Ill get them all at the same time. Not sure im about meeting up with him more than once. Ive got references on here and a few on Diyma if thats any concern. 

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

salem
I live in Vancouver but work in Hillsboro so I can meet you somewhere close to you if you wanna get PayPal set up with the buyer. I can weigh the amps for you so you know approx how much it might cost to ship. Thanks for doing this. And my car is set up for testin equipment so you know it will work. It's not pretty but it's legit.

I live in Vancouver but work in Hillsboro so I can meet you somewhere close to you if you wanna get PayPal set up with the buyer. I can weigh the amps for you so you know approx how much it might cost to ship. Thanks for doing this. And my car is set up for testin equipment so you know it will work. It's not pretty but it's legit.
Or you could set up a paypal and I wouldnt have to get involved.

Id prefer not to have to get involved. An hour of driving is still an hour of driving. Why dont you set up a paypal and get back to us?

That PG XS6600 is a great amp. Very flexible amp with a great sound. Some other good amps there. If I could pick them up for my collection but Florida would be a drive. Here's a bump for you. good luck.

I call dibs on the eclipse if The Camry will ship it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Heck, I'll take the alpine too @$40 it's hard to say no.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.