Amplifier Suggestion

Participant count
  • Participant list
try JBL, hifonics or Tsunami. All are affordable and can do the job.

I not sure how much power you want to run. Not sure what the kicker is rated at and want kind of box you are running about I guess around 300 to 600 watts to your single 10 should be plenty

Hi,
Could anyone give me some suggestion which amplifier is better to run 1 10" Kicker CompVR?

Not too pricey, but good quality.

Many thanks.
those listed above are a few brands that would be good. Also tho, what is the voice coil configuration on that comp vr? Is it dual voice coil 4ohm....single 4 ohm....we need to know. Also, do ever plan on adding maybe another 10" comp vr??? jw, i think a jbl 600.1 would work great depending on the VC config...peace

NG

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies.

The sub has dual coil 4 Ohms and the rated is 300 - 600.

About the box, i don't know the dimension, I bought it when it's already been made.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.