Amplifier recommendations please.

Participant count
  • Participants list

GETYORZ

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have an Orion hcca154 dual 4 ohm coils in a 34hertz tuned ported box. I have the upgraded alternator, 2/0 power cable from front to back and a 3 battery 10 fared cap system. Recommendations please. I currently have a hertz hp 802 running 2 channel (1 to each coil). I was running mono with the coils in parallel but kept blowing fuses on the amp. I need something bigger. Only serious suggestions please, a boss 5000 watt or whatever is only gonna make me lol at you. Thanks

I have an Orion hcca154 dual 4 ohm coils in a 34hertz tuned ported box. I have the upgraded alternator, 2/0 power cable from front to back and a 3 battery 10 fared cap system. Recommendations please. I currently have a hertz hp 802 running 2 channel (1 to each coil). I was running mono with the coils in parallel but kept blowing fuses on the amp. I need something bigger. Only serious suggestions please, a boss 5000 watt or whatever is only gonna make me lol at you. Thanks
Lol ok community, I guess I'll just keep researching and find one myself. ✌

Target something 3-5k in output. If budget is king maybe wolfram or taramps. If not overly budget sensitive synergy or audiolegion or crescendo make beefy amps that will answer the call

Get rid of the 10farad cap, it's useless. You need over 200f to notice any difference, it will literally rob you of power, not help you.

Just get a taramps MD5000 the 2ohm version or the MD8k 2 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.