amp wiring kit

Walmart!!!!
iamwithstupid.gif

Wally world owns.. You could also try Fry's if you got them.

Yes, there are good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I've used them a couple times and no complaints... yet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif I have no idea what the smilie is for.

Walmart carries Schoche (however that's spelled) amp kits. I've tried audio shop name brand kits and started using Walmart kits a year ago. I've noticed no difference in sound or reliability. I got a dual-amp kit last year. Included everything: fuses, 4ga power wire, dist block, 8 ga power/ground wires for amps, etc. Like $30 I believe.

Those http://www.knukonceptz.com kits look good, as well.

Hey...this ebay auction for a Brutus BX1000D comes with a free 4guage amp wiring kit w/ RCAs. Although the auction is more expensive then anyother auction for a Brutus 1000, so is it worth the extra change (only about 25-30) to get the combo of the amp and wiring kit? Does the kit look complete? Do brand names really matter?

walmart carries scosche????

the kit I bought from walmart about a month ago was from a company called "Global Sound Incorporated (GSI)". It was an 8gauge; forgot exact price, but do remember I handed the cashier a 20 and still got some change back...

Yea they carry schoche and they even are getting into carrying a variety of wiring products. Not a bad selection and a great price. I've used them in 3 cars and they work great.

you still need to buy fuses too. I think it comes with a fuse for the main power wire, but you also need the ones for the individual amps (and if the sum of those are less than the main one provided, you'll need a different one).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.