AMP to head unit help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rawb1984

CarAudio.com Newbie
Canada
i have a 2006 civic ex and i bought 4 6.5" door and rear speaker replacements. When i run the power and the group wires from the new amp to the speakers and power/ground them how do the speakers get the sound from the head unit if both pos and neg are connected from the amp. there are only 2 plugins for each speaker!?!?!
help please!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There's definitely quite a few that can give a better answer, but IMO, it's (1) 8" sub. It's supposed to be quicky and jabby, not a power...
Im sure you could find a great deal on here as well for your mids and highs. Just another great speaker to be considered. Audio Frog may be...
Got it figured out. The PAC LP7-4 LOC seemed to do the trick, and brought the noise down to a very quiet hiss similar to the stock radio...
Download the manual. Should be some information provided. https://manualsfile.com/product/j0s9nlrgv.html
Yes you can if you have all the connectors in the rear of the stereo. There should be a bunch of rca connectors plugged in the back of it and if...

About this thread

Rawb1984

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rawb1984
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from