Amp Suggestions for Front Active and 4x 6.5 Subs

Participant count
  • Participants list

Bdsankey

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, I am looking for advice on my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD crew cab. As of now the only parts of the system purchased are the head unit (Pioneer DEH-8800BHS) and subwoofers (4x Savard Hi-Q 6.5" dual 4ohm).

The plan for the system is to use an Audio Control D-4.800 for the front stage/processor to feed the sub amp and to use an Audio Control LC-1.1500 for the subs (wiring them to 2ohm). I was planning on handling all time alignment with the D-4.800 amp and not touching that on the headunit to help make things more "future proof" in the event that I want to go to a double din unit that might not have that feature.

Am I way off base? Front speakers are still undecided but I am planning on within the 100rms range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.