Amp Rack

Fans are a whole different animal than remote turnon for audio equipment. You must use relay if you plan to use fans. Otherwise, it has been proven that a relay draws about as much current as 9 modern amplifiers so if you're running fewer than 9 amps relay is actually asking more of your head unit.

That's not yours. You don't need to lie to kick it. **** like this is why you're in the biggest douchebag on this board contest with John Kuthe.

It's my buddies, so, what's the big deal? He wanted pics of amp racks. My buddy gave me permission. Too funny troll.

Fans are a whole different animal than remote turnon for audio equipment. You must use relay if you plan to use fans. Otherwise, it has been proven that a relay draws about as much current as 9 modern amplifiers so if you're running fewer than 9 amps relay is actually asking more of your head unit.

That's not yours. You don't need to lie to kick it. **** like this is why you're in the biggest douchebag on this board contest with John Kuthe.

When did I ever say it was mine prikk? The answer is never. Get off my azz troll. My buddy told me that I could post it. Just because you have no friends. Yes, those are real license plates as well.

20210317_183518.jpg

Last edited:
I built a wood rack and covered it with speaker carpet, Mounted my 3 amps and 2 distribution blocks for power and ground. It can be mounted to the back of the rear seat or the floor.

Attachments

• 20210412_141723.jpg
    20210412_141723.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 125
Ha ha! I am the same way. I use ratchet straps to hold sub boxes in place. I know those subs/amps will not be there for long.
I've built a box Saturday, took it to a show Sunday, not liked the number so blow up the subs and leave the box in the dumpster at the shop. Doing the wall build has been an enormous savings in lumber for me in the long term.

I appreciate it everyone. Now if this d@mned weather would cooperate
Its been sunny and in the mid 20's C (75-80F) for like 2 weeks witch is unusual for April in Canada
Not that I'm complaining but I actually hop it cools off for a while.
Too much warm to quick causes floods from the snow melt on the mountains

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...