amp rack n sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Matador
10+ year member

-= StillBumping =-
Ca
i wanna make like an amp rack (just like a wooden panel to mount the amp into, n just surround te amp n make it as stealth as possible) it will go in a corner on the side of my trunk. kinda like a shoe box wiith the amp inside.

what's the best material to use to make the amp stealth? MDF? i m not familiar iwth these stuff.

also, the box for 2 10s, when i put it into my trunk, there'll prob be 1-2 inch gaps in each sidee, so i wanna make like a panel to cover those gaps, what material is best??

i dont' have that many tools to make this stuff. just the basic stuff i can get ahold of, like saw, hammer, etc, nuthin fancy.

thanks.

Use MDF. If you have gaps on the end of the box, and want it too look flush with the edge of the trunk, measure, and cut the measured strips out and screw them onto the sides of the box - carpet it, and bingo; a nice stealth install.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.