Northwest Region Amp help.....

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

mpowered325is
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Seatte
i just got my sundown saz1500 installed at car toys. i got it online from a member here and there is no output. i knew the guy that did the install. he has been doing installs for 15 years. he tested everything. he says the outputs are dead. i get no sound. anyone local with a amp i can hook up to test everything is working? or anything amp i can buy? is it worth repairing? maybe some tech help over the phone to help with my kenwood deck, maybe the setting arent right? its like a IDrive control on a CD player. its stupid. i hate the newer designs!

Or to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I would love to have that baby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

im not going to mention who just yet till I get my money back. but he is currently refunding me in full. so i will send it back to him. might want to inquire about it through him if you guys want it at "repair" cost. how much would this cost to fix you think? it is in PERFECT shape outside

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.