Amp help for American Bass Elite Series 12" Woofer 1200 RMS 2400 Peak 3 VC / E1244 /

I have the same question as the OP. My teenage son just wants to blast his rap and picked out this sub. We will be adding to the stock stereo in a 1995 Land Rover Discovery in a Rockville 2.6 cubic foot box. Not looking to spend much, just get something that will work and not burn up.

Thanks

I have the same question as the OP. My teenage son just wants to blast his rap and picked out this sub. We will be adding to the stock stereo in a 1995 Land Rover Discovery in a Rockville 2.6 cubic foot box. Not looking to spend much, just get something that will work and not burn up.

Thanks
Big ups to you on letting your kid listen to his loud ass rap music with all that bass. However, two of those subs will take a good amount of electrical and those defenders only have 100 amp factory alternators. I would grab two of these instead of you’re going to stay on that brand

This amp would be plenty for relatively factory electrical. It would be enough for one elite as well. Do the big 3 and put an agm under the hood

Big ups to you on letting your kid listen to his loud ass rap music with all that bass. However, two of those subs will take a good amount of electrical and those defenders only have 100 amp factory alternators. I would grab two of these instead of you’re going to stay on that brand

This amp would be plenty for relatively factory electrical. It would be enough for one elite as well. Do the big 3 and put an agm under the hood

Boring lol

Stolen straight from afro motherfukin m-a-n...I was gonna good advice but then I got high

3000 watts is not for a dad who want to drop bass in his kid’s old whip

Well it is a Land Rover I bet it has a decent size alternator

That one idiot is running a md8000 on stock electrical so anything is possible LMFAO (sarcasm)

Well it is a Land Rover I bet it has a decent size alternator

That one idiot is running a md8000 on stock electrical so anything is possible LMFAO (sarcasm)
Haha I looked, it’s a 100 amps, which is shocking but not really factoring its a 1995. Cars then had like no electronics.

Haha, 8000watts on stock. That’s the best

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.