Amp constantly shutting off

Silntasasn
10+ year member

?
Wassup everybody I have Pioneer GM-X962 2 channel amp which I have it bridge to two pioneer subwoofers. My deck is a sony CDX-CA850X when I switch my eq from anything from vocal preset after a certain amount of time my amp shutsoff or if it plays for a certain time it still shutsoff please help with ideals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Whats the ohm load to the amp. If i remember right on my old pioneer amp (maybe even the same one) the max you could bridge it to was 4 ohms. It could take 2 ohms bridged, but you had to back down on the gains. Could be goign into thermal too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.