American Bass XFL 15 vs Deaf Bonce DB-SA2615D1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Flipp153

Bass addict in training
I'm looking to buy 2 15" subs. Trying to stay in the under $200/each range. I'm leaning towards the AB XFLs because I'm familiar with them and like them. I've heard good things about Deaf Bonce but never heard them in person. I'll be putting them in a 3.6 cu. ft. per cube box. Tuned to about 32 hz. And I'll be pushing them with an Orion 2500.1dz. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I personally would go XFL. 3" coil, bigger motor, more Xmax and the new ones look pretty nice. The DB look cheap and claim 1500rms on a 2.6" coil which I find hard to believe.

I personally would go XFL. 3" coil, bigger motor, more Xmax and the new ones look pretty nice. The DB look cheap and claim 1500rms on a 2.6" coil which I find hard to believe.

I got the XFL's today. They're massive. I noticed the wattage ratings have changed. Used to be 1000rms/2000 peak. Now it's 1500rms/3000 peak. Interesting. I wonder if any other specs changed. Waiting on box. Coming in tomorrow. 3.6 cu ft per cube. T line. Tuned to 32 hz.

T-Lines don't go by cubes in my exp... Sd and tuning/line length determine that.
That said... 4-4.5ft3 net in low 30's worked before for daily in my exp and under for high power for Xfl-15's... and that's ported
... Ported and T-line are 2 different enclosures, line area & length vs volume & port area/length.
Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Edit for clarification...

Last edited:
Best I got... if T-Line... tune Sd, or just under around Fs they say with a compatible sub.
Ported.. it's power/sub/tuning-contingent and install...
Work with what you got.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.