Alternatives to the Alpine PDX-4.100?

Participant count
  • Participant list
maybe you can check amazon website directly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Except I don't know what I'm looking for, I'm not familiar with amps. I can find something of similar value but does that mean it's as good? I put more faith in the judgement of people on this forum than I do on Amazon!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Resonix is going to be top of the line for CLD tiles. Here is a good list. Best at the top.
I might not quit forever but I'm not doing it today. I heard it takes your body 21 days to learn new habits. When you "REALLY" want to quit you...
It was a system from 2 vehicles ago. The enclosure was rock solid. Had a P9 combo to deal with whatever equalization was going to be required.
This weekend I will be taking actual pictures for other sites. So grab it before its gone
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...

About this thread

oysterman

oysterman
UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
danmathew