Altamere- North Little Rock, AR

want to go bust their heads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'll be in town saturday.

that is why half of them around here went out of business!!!! the one in conway and 65th street
The one on 65th had actually moved into the old AutoAudio building on University and if you can believe it their work actually got even worse than it already was and the inside of the store looked sooooo (I hate to use this term) **** ghetto! When they finally went out of business I started to rent that building due to the high traffic flow but I wasn't going to sign a 5yr lease, that and the fact that my friend BJ owns Arkansas Car Stereo which isn't even a 1/2 mile down the road on the same side of the street.....too close to have the same type of business'......

Altamere should stick with window tinting only.........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The one on 65th had actually moved into the old AutoAudio building on University and if you can believe it their work actually got even worse than it already was and the inside of the store looked sooooo (I hate to use this term) **** ghetto! When they finally went out of business I started to rent that building due to the high traffic flow but I wasn't going to sign a 5yr lease, that and the fact that my friend BJ owns Arkansas Car Stereo which isn't even a 1/2 mile down the road on the same side of the street.....too close to have the same type of business'......Altamere should stick with window tinting only.........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
arkansas car stereo is ok they seem a little pricey on their stuff though. i forgot about them going to the old auto audio on university. auto audio is even more of a rip off place. i can't stand ross glover!!!!

i can't stand ross glover!!!!
X2500 to the 3rd power.............Price wise AR is going to be about the best value for a brick and morter, Jack and Randy have I know 30+yrs under their belt installing as well as the fact that they are one of the only shops in town that insurance companies send customers to when there has been a complete electrical system melt down to find out exactly where and what the cause was, even when it's not car audio related.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well i guess most places are overpriced. i just get stuff at cost at audio express and bb. just extreme markups in caraudio

got to admit, their installs on car audio aren't that great....didnt even hold the sub box down when installation was finished and the wires they ran was horrible.

AR Stereo does a better job, but it's overpriced.

Music Mart does a decent job with little better pricing.

They just went out of business. Oh well...theres plenty of better places in little rock.

Id recommend Arkansas Car Stereo. They did all my friends subs and would usually replace them if blown for free. Nice ppl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...