Alpine XM tuner

I believe the XM tuner is just a UHF, FM satallite tuner and the real brains of the operation are in the head unit. The unit should be fine, but the only way you'll know is to plug it in and see if it works; if it does'nt, then try to get a refund or get it repaired.

thats pretty much wut i thought to i was just worried....but i looked up the manuel on alpines website and it said nothing about avoiding magnets or magnetic fields so i should be ok

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So my brother in law came over tonight and was selling gear from his gf’s dad. Alpine PDX M12, M6, F6 and 2 Alpine Type R shallow 10s (older...
Does the radio have two brake inputs? If not, I would first try the e-brake wire. If it does not grant you video access, then try the brake wire...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...

About this thread

NegativeEffect1

10+ year member
Super Stupid Newbie!
NegativeEffect1
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date