Alpine x, Rockford T2s1 or W7

I vote for Savard Hi-Q
BOTTOM-SIDE-ANGLE.png

FACE.png

Last edited:
Out of those three subs, I would use a t2. Nice 4" voice coil, will probably take some abuse. JL's sound nice but don't particularly like abuse. Type X's are nice subs, but I'd choose the big boy t2 personally.

Out of those three subs, I would use a t2. Nice 4" voice coil, will probably take some abuse. JL's sound nice but don't particularly like abuse. Type X's are nice subs, but I'd choose the big boy t2 personally.

Wouldn't the cone area produce better of two X-12's be better than one T2? Just curious.

Agreed. I'd ditch the W7 (output isn't bad but they can't take alot of power and it's a signficant step down in terms of sound quality compared to the JL W6 model).

t2 or dual X's are both good choices, can't go wrong with either. It will come down to how much space you want to give up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.