Alpine Vs. PG Vs. Kicker...

Afboy143
10+ year member

aka Bumpin Expo
Tampa, Fl
Well guys rite now I have 2 type E 12's and i love em for how much i paid but i wanna upgrade. I was thinking of either going Alpine S's or R's, PG Ti's or Kicker Comp vr's. Whatever I get im getting 2 12's and I am going to b running a 1500 watt brutus on it. Also if u could reccomend any other sub that would b great. I gotta round 200 $ limit to spend on subs

Type s's ****...... I have two type r's sealed with a lil over 400 watts goin to each and the sq is awesome and have alot of spl potetnial. I have heard a comp vr set up and the type r's own them in every way. I personally have never heard the pg ti's but lots of peeps say they r better than the type r's esp in the spl category. Either way i love my type r's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.