Alpine vs. Kenwood

seaswirl77

Review of Head Unit:

Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

I have a Ford F350 long box dually and looking for a replacement stereo unit to include Stereo, Nav and back up camera.....have been looking at the Alpine INA W910 and the Kenwood 7190HD.....what would anyone suggest?

Review of Head Unit:
Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

I have a Ford F350 long box dually and looking for a replacement stereo unit to include Stereo, Nav and back up camera.....have been looking at the Alpine INA W910 and the Kenwood 7190HD.....what would anyone suggest?
I am sorry and I hate to be like this, but did you not fucking read what it says? Do not ask questions here and DO NOT post the same thing multiple times in different sections.

As far as those go, you should wait for the new pioneers.

Dam

People make mistakes. No need for all that

Kenwood seems to be the consensus for most. Some Pioneer owners will tell you completely different, but they make

a quality unit. The same applies for alpine.

I recently made the mistake of purchasing a Clarion which was one of the best units years ago and the processor crashed after

3 months. I've been researching throughly and Kenwood seems to have a slight edge. You can't go wrong with Pioneer either.

Find the one of those whose features suit you best and go with that

There is need for all that, because the OP is a moron that posted in the very wrong section. Is he posting a head unit review? Well then, WHY IS HE POSTING IN THE REVIEWS SECTION?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

seaswirl77

seaswirl77
victoria bc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date