Alpine Type R vs Kicker CompQ vs Rockford T0

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah, I learned real quick on this forum that the mainstream brands aren't too well liked or talked about lol. But if those 3 are your only choices I'd say Alpine... but Alpine subs MUST have their FULL RMS wattage to sound good and get loud so make sure you get an amp with twice the subs RMS rating. But I'd recommend looking into the not so well known but still great sub brands such as Sound Solutions Audio, Adire Audio, DC Audio, Orion, Tezla, Ampere, Digital Designs, etc.

Yea I know there are other brands out there but for now I just want the quick easy option until I do a complete overhaul of my cars audio system. When that time comes I'll probably go with the Image Dynamics Idmax 15s.

So it sounds like 2 alpine rs with a Taramps Smart 3 will outperform the RF Power T0s?

Yea I know there are other brands out there but for now I just want the quick easy option until I do a complete overhaul of my cars audio system. When that time comes I'll probably go with the Image Dynamics Idmax 15s.

So it sounds like 2 alpine rs with a Taramps Smart 3 will outperform the RF Power T0s?
Yes they are okay in sound quality and okay in output and not enclosure picky, hard to get it wrong with a type R install as a noob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.