Alpine R-A960S 6-Channel Amplifier

Eggs

Jan 3, 2015
Try look into audio dynamic, ct Sound, digital designs (used). The DD and AD amp look like cookie cutter. Another that looks interesting but not staggered is from biketronics.

technobass

10+ year member
Aug 11, 2011
If you think all amps sound the same buy cheapest amp you can find and be happy, no need to spend money.

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

marc2112

CarAudio.com Elite
Oct 12, 2012
If you think all amps sound the same buy cheapest amp you can find and be happy, no need to spend money.
You do not get the point. We're not talking about crappy budget amps but about well known brands here.

If you know what you're doing; a quality amp wont color your source signal.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
There are many reasons you may want to stay away from the "cheapest possible" options, but being able to hear the difference won't be among them.

That is not my post.
Blame this site. I'm certainly not trying to put words in anybody's mouth here, I just highlight and click "reply" and expect it to function.

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 23, 2014
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If i want to replace the Arc it won't be the Alpine for sure.
There's a guy from diyma selling a Mosconi One 100.6 very nice amp.
I couldn't find that Mosconi One 100.6 on this site. Can you lead me to it?

sharingvideo27

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 25, 2022
I've been using muzishare x7 everyday for almost a year now. Amazing deal with the vacuum tubes. It is so beautiful to look at, especially when it is lit up in the dark with the tube cage off. Also the functions are easy to handle like adjustable volume and mute options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.