SOLD Alpine PXA-H701 and RUX-C701

jbl_marshall21
10+ year member

important person
nebraska
These things are in great condition. They both function 100% and sound amazing.

pxa-h701 is mint and only has minor scatches on the side without the connections. It is not noticeable from the top view. The orginal box, manual, power plug, and AI-Net cable are included.

The rux-c701 is in great condition with only minor wear and tear marks. There are no large scratches and the buttons are still tight and work 100%. The original box, manual, can/sleeve (not pictured), mounting kit, mounting hardware and whatever else is shown. There is no auto-calibration mic, which from what I know didn't perform that well anyway.

Like I said these things were taken care of and I enjoyed them very much. I'm selling these to save up for the new

alpine INA-W900.

Price : $550 Shipped to lower 48. I have references here and my ebay is "caraudiofool". I prefer paypal.

Willing to separate yet? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If so, how much for each piece?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.