Not open for further replies.

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Price
$$1234
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
THESE ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS FOR SALE THREAD ON AUG.16,2022 @9PM CT. THANKS

One Used Sound Stream USA305=""SOLD""

One lightly Used Alpine MRV-M250 with box,specs,and allen key.Used for approx two weeks and went with a smaller amp on a single 400 rms 10.Works really well. $75.00

NVX-MVPA1 Mini Mono amplifier used, comes with two extra fuses.Used on a 400 rms 10. Works great. $75

Stetsom Vision VS 250.2 used Mini amp. Used on a pair of Infinity 6x9s Sounded great for such a small amp. $50
All include shipping within the Lower 48 States ONLY.No Holds please. I have PayPal only atm.I will ship only after all transactions clear from PayPal and Banking.I will ship with USPS, or FedEx of which I get to first. I will eat all PayPal fees and Shipping Material cost.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks..audiobaun/Will
"ALL ITEMS ARE POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE. IF SOLD ,POSTING WILL BE UPDATED"Thanks

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Last edited:
Ugggggh that 305 is really tempting to me. Now I gotta figure out money tomorrow and what goes where to make sure I can pay the bills if I were to buy this. As this would be a good one to pick up for that future old school build.

Ugggggh that 305 is really tempting to me. Now I gotta figure out money tomorrow and what goes where to make sure I can pay the bills if I were to buy this. As this would be a good one to pick up for that future old school build.
Sorry man. Its been a busy day. Its a great amp man.I recently tested it back out on 4 polk DB 6.5s and used an American Bass XO and an Old Planet 12 using one my Eclipse CD 3000 HUs on a Duralast Gold 1000CA AGM hooked up to a 200amp Shumacher(ms) Battery charger cranked up in the front Living room all day. Still sounded bad azz. Heavy too.Its missing the 3 little plastic black cover for the switches. I know Ive got them somewhere, just havent located those yet in all that stuff. Ive got a 204 that looks Bnew that I bought from a friend that never powered up. I cant see anything on the Flagg board wrong with it?? May just be a couple little R1a resistors? Has box specs.Really clean.

Ive had it forever. I think I paid like $399 for it about 10 or 12 years ago. Had quite a few in a collection that Ive sold off over the years.

I've heard them before I had the 4 channel version of this at one point but it was stolen one day along with about 100 cd's from my car. I always like those Soundstreams with that heatsink and board. They were all top notch and the true last good amplifiers they built.

I gotta sit down tomorrow and figure stuff out if the purchase is even possible. But will let you know asap.

I've heard them before I had the 4 channel version of this at one point but it was stolen one day along with about 100 cd's from my car. I always like those Soundstreams with that heatsink and board. They were all top notch and the true last good amplifiers they built.

I gotta sit down tomorrow and figure stuff out if the purchase is even possible. But will let you know asap.
That blows. Ive had a couple systems stolen and a Mega CD collection as well. It deff was a hard hit on me. Ya, most these older amps were rated @11.9v and can run up to 16v.Ive got a really nice set of Hifonics VII series that would be a really nice old school install and are ones Ive kept. A Gemeni, Hurcules, Pluto and Vulcan.They all sound and still look great man.Trying to find a place to keep those stored unless I decide its not possible atm.

I dont have any of these on any other site atm. Im on quite a few FB sites.I figured Id give a run within this community first. I have about 30+ more. Ill prob unload that most on here have no understanding of. Grant would prob pick up quite a few.

Been hit twice with both times at least 100 cd's stolen including some one of a kinds from live shows I attended since I've been to about 250 concerts in my life. Even some overseas stuff was stolen. Taken me forever to recoup some of them. Buddy has 300 cd's in his old changer and when I go see him going to copy a lot of them as he had some of the same one of a kinds as we went to the same concerts together all the time.

I want it just gotta figure out if I am going to short myself is all. Getting paid once a month on SSD makes me figure out finances for an entire month.

All my gear I post is always tested and in working condition before I post anything. I test at 4 ohms, 2 ohms stereo and 1 ohm if rated,4,2 and 1 ohm mono if rated.I keep all my stuff inside in a dedicated room.

GLWS! Have to pass which kills me but if I buy it then I leave myself short the rest of the month. Plus I still have to order a couple parts here tonight so yeah. It will sell especially for that price.

Also just a FYI I would do Paypal F&F because of the new IRS rule. Anything you sell and collect through Paypal with the fees now has a 600 dollar limit and over that you then have to show to the IRS next tax season you didn't make profit on it. Called the 1099-K form. Used to be 20K but it was lowered.

""""""""""""""SOLD""""""""""""""""""""""""""
To All. A request was made for reference to the board on the SStream USA 305. Fresh pics for all to View. If I can answer any questions you may have about any of my For sale adds, Ill do my best. Thank you for your time.. Will/audiobaun

20220808_210348.jpg20220808_210603.jpg20220808_205802.jpg20220808_205709.jpg20220808_205022.jpg20220808_205008 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...