Alpine MRH-F255 4 channel amplifier wiring harness help

Participant count
  • Participant list

luvmrncgy

CarAudio.com Newbie
I purchased this amplifier for 25 bucks off a guy but am having problems finding the wire adapter that plugs into the amp so you can hook up the speaker wires and the remote by the looks of it. Hoping someone might be able to help me locate this plug or have another option for making this work. thanks! MRH-F255

Attachments

• alpine amp.jpg
    alpine amp.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 46
I purchased this amplifier for 25 bucks off a guy but am having problems finding the wire adapter that plugs into the amp so you can hook up the speaker wires and the remote by the looks of it. Hoping someone might be able to help me locate this plug or have another option for making this work. thanks! MRH-F255
To test it out by using Temp Wiring. You can use Red Butts and 16ga wire. Get one side of the wire attached to the Red butt and the other end you will need to cut/Shave off the excess Plastic to clean off to the Metal part.It should just plug right in to the Pin. I have made some test leads for some of my older Alpine and Even Hifonics VIII series. Works Great.i was testing a few amps before boxing up last week , as I packed and moved my plug and adapters in another box to the Cabin almost 1.5 hrs away. So I made some real quick. There should be some on Ebay. A hit and miss .. But they do pop up on there for sale from time to time. You may try 14 ga wire also in those RedButts. It works and not complicated to do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...