Alpine KTP-445U Power Pack Any Good?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
I am going to install my Kenwood KMM-X705 Excelon head unit and a set of Infiniti Reference 6.5 mids and tweets in the front. I have a pair of Memphis Audio Power Reference 6.5 3 ways sitting in the garage I am going to throw in the back. The 3 ways hold 50w rms and I figure that would be enough for the Infiniti's as well. Came across this Alpine power pack, is it any good? Claims the DPP tech will prevent clipping etc.. I kind of want to keep the mid amp hidden up under the front dash as room in the back is going to be scarce. What are your thoughts? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I just wanted to update that I ended up installing the Alpine KTP-445A last summer and it sounds phenomenal. It gets way louder with clearer bass...
Have an older Alpine power pack that I'm looking to replace with the KTP 445A. Bought one that was new according to seller. Never even put power...
So I have a 05 Subaru Legacy GT, and an Alpine iLX-207 hu. I’ve just replaced all the speakers with Harman Kardon components from an 09 Outback...
This weekend I will be taking actual pictures for other sites. So grab it before its gone
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...

About this thread

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
Grimmjoww
Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from