Alpine ILX-207 Camera Issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tae Kim

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have installed a backup camera to my Jeep Wrangler 2012 and it has been working well until a couple of months ago it started to have issues. The camera works well when I put my car into reverse BUT

every time I press on my brake or turn on my left turn signal, a blank/black screen camera mode will turn on every time. Tried to do everything as possible but can't figure out what the issue is. If anyone can help, please help. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.
I don't even think you need to do that. You can use WiFi to connect wireless Android Auto but doing so kick out the units ability to self stream...
Thank you. I’m gonna pull it tomorrow weather permitting and mess with my grounds again.
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
For anyone that has an Alpine ilx-w650, do you have a crappy shuffle feature when using a USB or is it just me? A little background, I have...

About this thread

Tae Kim

CarAudio.com Newbie
Tae Kim
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Tae Kim