Not open for further replies.

frzninvt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Vermont
Price
$$350
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
As the title states a brand new in the box never used Alpine CDE-HD149BT up for grabs. I purchased it years ago for a ranch truck install project that never happened so it remained unused. I would eBay it but with 10% fees and all the nutcases I would prefer to not to. Sorry I did not include my user name in the photos but I can assure you that I have the unit and it is in the condition that I state. I was going to run it with some vintage Alpine amps a MRV-F307 and a pair of MRV-100M's. I also have a vintage CDA-7977 dead head unit as well. Shipping costs will be actual to your particular location. No international shipping, sorry. PayPal payment preferred.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• Alpine CDE-HD149BT.jpg
    Alpine CDE-HD149BT.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Alpine CDE-HD149BT Inside Box 1.jpg
    Alpine CDE-HD149BT Inside Box 1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Alpine CDE-HD149BT Inside Box.jpg
    Alpine CDE-HD149BT Inside Box.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 54