Almost embarrassed to ask šŸ˜³

Participant count
  • Participant list

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR
There's a 6 channel Rockville amp for $40 near me. I've heard working bur it's got 6 pyle coax on it and the setup sounds like trash. I'm kind of interested in grabbing the amp...are Rockville complete garbage? I really just need a clean signal I can eq through my dsp.

I bought two 4 channels back in 2015(?) to run temp until my FSD 4 channels were back in stock and I was impressed for the $80 or whatever I paid for them. They did get very hot though.

rockville.jpg

Last edited:
Theyā€™re not bad. If you have realistic expectations and the amp works properly itā€™s worth 40$. Pyle speakers are kinda bad, but you get what you pay for there also. I bought 18 dollar Pyle 6.5 inch coaxials to put in my shop Bluetooth stereo paired with a small sub and they sound ok. I donā€™t allow frequencies below 100 HZ to play through them though, which makes a big difference. They donā€™t like low frequencies. You can get good sound quality from almost any equipment if you purchase the right equipment, install it properly and know a little about crossovers and how the EQ works.

Its $40 bucks. if it works and looks decent Id snagg it up. Try it out, if i liked it Id run it for a bit and later sale it off if I got a replacement????

Its $40 bucks. if it works and looks decent Id snagg it up. Try it out, if i liked it Id run it for a bit and later sale it off if I got a replacement????
I've got a wendy and a 4 channel rf already running...as much as I like to simplify things I really don't wanna take the time rerunning the wires off the tweets unless it's a good amp šŸ˜‚ I'll just be patient til the right 6 comes along

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...