all posts

Participant count
  • Participants list
There are sooo many things that need fixing.

What i hate is sometimes the last page doesn't load and you can't see the last posts unless you have the order reversed. Also, the search feature has been broken

There are sooo many things that need fixing.
What i hate is sometimes the last page doesn't load and you can't see the last posts unless you have the order reversed. Also, the search feature has been broken
Lol. Last page thing just happened to me. Seems to happen about once every other day. I log out, clear all history, and log back in.

Lol. Last page thing just happened to me. Seems to happen about once every other day. I log out, clear all history, and log back in.
What-Men-do-after...jpg

Google_1d2007_2636033.png

images

There are way more funny ones on google images when you search "clear history funny" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

LoL!! ok, so the all posts thing isnt just me then, also LOL at the pie chart
Nope. Been like that for years. Can't search anything at all on this forum. But you can withh Google. Simply type...

caraudio.com youdoofus site:http://www.caraudio.com

for your post, or change it to whatever you want to search for.

Nope. Been like that for years. Can't search anything at all on this forum. But you can withh Google. Simply type...
caraudio.com youdoofus site:http://www.caraudio.com

for your post, or change it to whatever you want to search for.
I also found this out the other day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.