advice on how to safely wash your car using a pressure washer

Participant count
  • Participants list

benney_jonson

USA
I just purchased a similar electric powered psi machine (1600 psi) and I stupidly trapped my handy before side of the questionable turbocompresseur misting nozzle thing and I sensed like it almost took my handy off. What I discovered is, these machines put out questionable, but A much lower number of water then I'm used to with a garden water hose. So, this to me makes them not the best for washing off detergent, as the more discharge of

a garden water hose works better for me. In fact, my first time using the power machine, I got water areas on the screen I couldn't simply eliminate by clearing off. I had to use a gentle gloss by hand on all the windows (on a SUV no less) to get the areas off. I think these gadgets are good for an

initial apply down to eliminate as much reduce dust as possible. And, actually, I did cause a colour processor on my ceiling tray from treating too much stress to close. I have a Karcher froth gun on order, so I'll give that a try. I also tried an ONR mix in the detergent container as clean water and it didn't really seem to do much. Also, anyone use the garden water hose de-ionization narrow systems that AG sells? It seems as though they only help and don't provide a identify free clean, as the substitute mineral magnesium vitamin and calcium mineral ions with salt chloride - which apparently doesn't identify as horribly. Do these narrow systems provide a recognizable difference? There seems to be one type of narrow set-up made and the opinions aren't great.

Car Leasing Tips

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.