COMPLETED Advice for buying car audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatQC

CarAudio.com Newbie
Canada
Hi,
I'm looking for an audio car to replace the original in my corolla 2008. I already bought the enclosure to put a 1 din or 2 din radio.
I don't intend to put a pretty big budget on it, like max 200$.
I would like to be able to be touchscreen, mirror link, bluetooth, usb and micro-sd, gps. But mostly, be able to be good working in -40C to +35C degrees.
Any suggestions?
I see a lot of chinese items on amazon/ebay but i have many doubt on their durability...
Thanks

Hi,
I'm looking for an audio car to replace the original in my corolla 2008. I already bought the enclosure to put a 1 din or 2 din radio.
I don't intend to put a pretty big budget on it, like max 200$.
I would like to be able to be touchscreen, mirror link, bluetooth, usb and micro-sd, gps. But mostly, be able to be good working in -40C to +35C degrees.
Any suggestions?
I see a lot of chinese items on amazon/ebay but i have many doubt on their durability...
Thanks
With the parameters quoted, only those chinese brands will fit the budget. Ebay sells square trade for purchases. If it messes up, ebay has you covered. Look for the purchaser reviews on those radios. Those will be your best guide.

Single din Recommendation

double din recommendation

Both have 4v preouts. 13band eq, netwok mode capability to run active...checks boxes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...