Advice for an Audio System

Participant count
  • Participant list

shass21

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and to car audio in general. I have a 2017 Subaru Impreza sedan with the rockford fosgate package that generally kind of *****. My plan is to run two 8 or 10 inch subs behind the rear seats, upgrade the speakers (3.5 in corner dash, 6x9 front doors, 6.5 rear doors), and do so all off of one amplifier. The thing that's troubling me is running a LOC from the head unit to the amp (I'm dead-set on keeping the stock head unit for multiple reasons). I am completely unsure of what kind of LOC would be best and how it would be run. I was also curious how many channels i would need on an amp for this to work. I only understand car audio to a certain extent and any help at all would be extremely appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...
Looks good to me. Incriminator stuff looks high quality. The power numbers with subs and amp match well.
check reviews on that amp, the bluetooth range seems to be less than ideal
Blind following the (well intended) blind! Where's that goat? https://media.giphy.com/media/P0hL0sv0LX60g/giphy-downsized-large.gif

About this thread

shass21

CarAudio.com Newbie
shass21
Central Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from