Advice about after market speakers to run off factor head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello. I have a Hyundai ioniq 5 and want to replace the front speakers but to run off the factory head unit.

I have heard that high sensitive speakers are better for factor head head units. Can you guys recommend some? Ideally after 6.5” components. I have been recommended JL audio C1-650. https://www.jlaudio.com/products/c1-650-car-audio-speakers-c1-speaker-systems-99043

Your thoughts please.
Looks like a good choice. Also try crutchfield.com for recommendations.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I always leave approx 6" or so for that very reason, in case I decide to swapp an amp if needed,or wanting too.RCAs ect. I deff do the extra 6-8"...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.

About this thread

Aaftab Mughal

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aaftab Mughal
UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from